Student Dashboard Online Test System
ECAS (Enhanced Campus Automation System) is a software that automates the administration of educational institutes. Apart from an interface for the administrators, the software can be used to create a student interface too. Students are given their login and passwords for accessing the student dashboard.
The student dashboard is available in two forms; the first one is where the students can view and access their profile, attendance, course progress, course material, test schedules, test solutions, payment details, etc. The second dashboard is the one that shows the online test system. Here the students can only access test or exam related content and no other details like attendance, fee details, etc.
- When students login to the online test system, they can view their personalized dashboard which has their profile. They can print their ID here.
- The students can download study material and class videos from the Downloads module. They can also view and complete their pending assignments.
- Other modules available on the online test system student dashboard are time table, test schedule, practice sheet, test solution, test result, progress chart, make payment, etc.
- Below the modules, the students can view the test panel where the details of the test are provided.
- The first column has the test no., the second column has the title or subject of the test, the third column tells the duration of the test, the fourth column shows the number of questions and the fifth column has the period during which the test was active (from start date to end date).
- The last or the sixth column has action buttons for the students. If the student has logged in during the time when the test is active, they would see a button 'Take Test'. If they miss the test, they will see 'Expire' message. They can also see a 'Coming Soon' message for tests that would become active in the near future.
- Students can also view their results for particular tests via this test panel.
- Below the test panel, there is a Communications panel where details of the messages are sent to the students are displayed. The date, matter of communication and the mode are described in this panel.
The online test system makes uploading tests quite easy. Moreover, students have the freedom to give the exams at a time that is convenient to them. The student dashboard for online test system is easy to access and use.