Hostel Management Software
Hostels are generally used by outstation students or students living in distant places who spend lot of time travelling between home and college. Maintaining records of rooms, room status, occupant details, fees management, etc. in registers is a complex task. ECAS (Enhanced Campus Automation Software) can handle such tedious task of managing the hostel operations automatically and efficiently.
- This module can be used to record all student details required for hostel registration. If it is an in-campus hostel, student details can be withdrawn from the software’s elaborate searching mechanism.
- A hostel can contain several blocks and each block might have different no. of floors and rooms. Similarly, the capacity of each room might be different from others based on the size of the room. ECAS has the facility to manage these records in the database.
- When a student wants to opt for hostel facility, the hostel staff needs to have a real-time status of hostel occupants and vacancy. You can quickly search the records for occupied and vacant room details.
- Not only this, it gives you the flexibility of searching and viewing the records block-wise, floor-wise, room-wise, etc.
- The hostel management module of ECAS gives you a detailed list of records that includes student personal details, join date, end date, etc.
- The records that are stored in the database are also available for viewing and printing.
- The module also provides fee management options like fee plans for students, fee dues, caution money or deposit, etc.
- You can also update if a student opts for services like laundry, mess, etc.
Hostels are separate entities in a campus and that is why an independent module integrated into a campus management software is mandatory for its management. ECAS with its wide range of features and options, proves to be one of the best client customizable campus automation software.