University Management Software
A university is where students go for higher studies. It is an institution where a large number of courses are available. Due to this, there are several departments and groups in an institute. As the university has to handle the load of a large group of students, a university management system is something that would make all the processes easy. ECAS by Addmen is such a system.
ECAS or Enhanced Campus Automation System is something that can be used for any type of educational institute because it is a versatile software. As the university has a different working system, certain unique features can be added to suit its requirements. From admission to fee management to result management, everything can be done using this software.
- The admission module takes care of all the needs required for the admission procedures. It is possible to add and subtract the field names as per the university's requirements.
- As the OMR software (which has OCR and ICR) is integrated with ECAS, the admission data is directly updated into ECAS, making the process quite easy.
- After the admission, the student identity cards are also generated automatically, in the format in the format of your choice.
- The ECAS system can be integrated with the OMR software to extract marks received in exams. The software provides these marks in the form of reports.
- Different layouts and formats of the report can be created using this software. With just a click of the mouse, you can create a customized layout of your choice.
- Apart from report generation, this software can be used for displaying the results online.
- The software also offers fee management software which can be customized by defining the fee structures. The students can also pay their fees and instantly receive receipts for the payment.
- Library transactions can be recorded using the software. It is also easy to catalogue all the books using this software.
ECAS is a system that facilities all the processes of the university from beginning to end. It makes the job of controlling all the departments of the university quite easy.