Transport Management Software
There is always a separate department for managing a transport system because it involves constant scheduling and time management. A transport system is usually an independent body because of the complexities involved in managing the regular commute between home and school, colleges, universities, work place, etc. ECAS (Enhanced Campus Automation System) has integrated a transport module into the software to handle the mode of travel information of students or employees.
Managing Transportation using ECAS
- ECAS provides you all input details for transport like bus route, timing, stop, starting point, etc.
- You can obtain the transport details of students route-wise, stop-wise, time-wise, etc.
- If a student opts for school bus travel between home and school, bus fees can be applied through the software.
- Pulling transport details of a student from the software gives all information regarding commute status, transport fees, fee dues, caution money, transport cancellation, etc.
- Such a school management software is very useful to calculate the requirement of vehicles needed for transport.
- Not only students, but managing transport details for staff is done through the same module.
- There is usually no bus fare for the staff but this can be applied if the institute has a different transport policy for their staff.
- Some universities and colleges provide cabs instead of buses for students living in distant places. ECAS provides you all the flexibility of transport details for students opting for different modes of travel.
- If there is any misinformation or discrepancy in the travel details of students, it can be easily tracked using search filters according to bus timings, stops, route, etc.
- A school has fee plans for students opting for monthly, quarterly or annual payment of transportation fees. All this can be viewed and managed through this school management system software.
This is how ECAS can efficiently manage the transport system thereby eliminating lot of hassles faced by students.