Student Admission Management Software
The admission procedure in any educational institute, be it in a school, college, university or coaching class, is an extensive one. There are scores of admission forms to be checked, fees to be collected, fee receipts to be made and student information to be transferred into the institutes's database. All these work require lot of time and manpower. However, with the help of Enhanced Campus Automation System or ECAS, the admission procedure of educational institutes becomes easy.
- The enquiry section comes within the Admission module of ECAS interface.
- The counsellor or front office staff can enter the details of the student.
- This module helps to keep a track of the follow up done by the staff.
- A web interface for enquiry is provided with the software. Students can enquire for a course on their own using this interface.
- The enquiry communication record will help the user know what the status of every student's admission procedure is.
- Records of enquiries and follow-ups can be searched with the help of filters.
- The software can generate detailed communication report based on the records maintained by the user regarding follow up.
- It is possible to provide limited access to this module of the software. Only staff members with access can work in the admission section.
- To start the admission procedure of a student, the user would be taken to an online admission form. The user has to fill the required fields correctly.
- If the student's information is available in the enquiry section, it can be directly imported to the admission section.
- The information fields in this form can be altered easily. It is possible to add necessary fields, change the names of existing fields as well as delete those that are not required.
- Different types of fields including selectable, compulsory, direct entry, numeric/text, etc. can be added in the form.
- Photos and signatures of the student, his/her father, mother and guardian can be uploaded or captured via integrated webcam.
- Apart from the basic details of the students, other details related to academics, health languages, hostel, family, alumni, etc. can also be stored in the software.
The student admission management software in ECAS is quite versatile and useful. It simplifies the admission process, making it possible to have the details of all the students at one place. If your institute has several branches, you can access the enquiry and admission records of all the branches from a single location.