Time Table Management Software
Addmen is a leading provider for smart educational software for schools and top universities that permits you to automate all aspects of administration and ECAS (Enhanced Campus Automation Software) is one such dynamic school automation software that helps you organize one of the many structured elements of an institute like time-table management.
Manual Time-Table Generation
Managing time-table manually involves calculated logic and distribution of periods among faculty, class and subject. It is a very tedious and complex process and one cannot afford to make mistakes as the whole institute can go haywire. So we need a campus automation software like ECAS to take care of all these tasks without any errors.
Automatic Time-Table Generation using ECAS
- It provides a panel for defining class name, no. of periods per day, periods in first half, weekdays, etc.
- Any number of subjects or subject groups can be added into the provided fields.
- It has options to add faculties and define their daily or weekly periods and availability.
- After setting the mapping structures, you get a detailed list of faculty with their allocated subjects and class.
- It also provides an option to add substitutes in case a faculty teacher is absent.
- In the period definition panel, once you check your desired fields and select class-section-weekday-period combination, a time-table is generated automatically by the software.
- It provides additional check options like class teacher only, no consecutive periods of same subject, one period free in the first half, etc. to distribute periods evenly among the department.
- The program logic in the software provides suggestions of available teacher in order of priority if a faculty is on leave.
- Such features in an educational software automates the whole process and distributes the workload evenly among faculties.
- This auto-generated time table is always present in the database and can be edited anytime according to the requirements and circumstances of an institute.
- This time-table can be viewed in the charts and reports panel class-wise, faculty-wise and subject-wise.
- The charts of time-table are available for search and preview in different formats.
- The reports file of generated time-table is provided in a separate folder in PDF format.
It also provides some additional features like grouping of subjects into academic/non-academic, curricular/extra-curricular, etc; short codes for subject names, etc.
This is how ECAS can be used for planning time-table optimally by schools, colleges, universities, coaching classes and other educational institutes.