Question Paper Generation Software - Test Creator Software
Question Paper Generator Software can handle all types of questions structures:
|Fill in the blank
|True or False
Diagrams, Formulas, Equations & Pictures
can be included in the question and answer
The question paper generator software by Addmen can be obtained as a separate module of the OMR software. You can use the question bank and question paper generator software for creating question papers, not only for objective or OMR based examinations, but also for subjective examinations. This makes the question paper generator software quite a popular product.
There are several features that make this software a much sought-after product. Let us take a look at the question bank and paper generator software features.
Question Entry and Classification Features
- The question paper generator software possesses a question bank where you can store the questions. This makes it easy to import the questions as per your requirements while creating a question paper.
- You do not have to enter the questions directly into the software interface. On the other hand, the questions can be typed in Word or Excel files (in the prescribed layout) without using the software.
- You can paste these questions into the software folder and integrate them with the software; so the data entry task can be done by several people simultaneously.
- You can have as many question bank resources as you want. You can divide them subject-wise as well as chapter-wise, as per your convenience.
- You can also classify the questions as per the difficulty level. While some users may just have three difficulty levels (easy, average, difficult), others may have several like very easy, easy, average, tough, very tough, etc.
Question Content Features
- The Addmen question bank software provides lot of freedom when it comes to the question content. Anything that can be included on a Word page can be included in this question bank software.
- The nature of the questions can be anywhere from normal questions to equations, diagrams, images, charts, formulas, etc. You can use these both in the questions as well as in the answers.
- You can create MCQ based tests, as well as theoretical based questions.
- You can also add questions in different languages.
- It is possible to create a primary question bank in English and a secondary one in some other language like Hindi, Marathi, Arabic, etc.
- The software can deliver English question paper, English and second language question paper as well as only the second language paper.
Input and Output Formats Features
- As mentioned earlier, you do not need to enter the questions directly into the software. You can use Word and Excel files for inputting the questions.
- In case of the output for the questions papers, both Excel and Word work really well.
- The outputs can be used for editing and printing the question papers for written tests.
- In case of computer based online tests, these question papers can be directly uploaded online.
Question Selection and Shuffling Features
- The exam creator software automatically chooses the questions from the question bank. All you have to do is specify your requirements.
- You do not have to worry about repetitions as the software chooses the least used questions while preparing the question paper.
- Duplicate questions are checked and replaced automatically in the final output of the question paper.
Question Analysis Features
The exam maker software has the ability to provide dynamic rating of the questions in the question bank using statistical parameters like item discrimination index, difficulty level, etc, by correlating the results with parameters like, number of questions attempted, number of questions answered correctly etc.
The features of the Addmen exam generator software are unique and at the same time useful too. It is a great tool if you have to create question papers on a regular basis.