All educational institution or university has to tackle with plenty of admission forms all year. Verifying feeding every admission form physically is a huge assignment and therefore the Majority organizations give OMR admission forms to the scholar. The benefit of this type of Entrance form is that it gets assessed entered into softcopy automatically when it is scanned. With superior OMR software and a regular scanner, it is feasible to assess enormous numbers of admission forms with no trouble.
Information about OMR Admission Form
Admission form and application forms are different, as an application form requiring only preliminary information of candidates. On other hand admission form requires more complete information of students including name of students, Name of their parents, mark obtained by them. This information is important to institute for keeping the record of students. Thus it is so essential that no mistakes are made while filling the form. Here are some guidelines regarding filling the OMR admission form correctly
- Keep some photocopies of admission form with you so that you can practice on them before filling the original form. This will avoid mistakes in filling the form
- Make sure that OMR admission form is not folded and there are no wrinkles or tears in the paper. Because this type of form cannot be scanned correctly
- Use black or blue ball pen (as specified by institute) to the fill form
- Do not use a stapler to attach your photograph, Use glue
- Make sure that you have filled full bubbles circles instead of half filled or light filled because this kind of circles cannot be read by scanner software